- To analyses and review business requirements and functional specification
- Designing and developing test cases, test data and execution plans in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain software knowledge base system and responsible of software release plan.
- Monitoring and reporting of risks and issues
- Contributes to continuous improvement in Test domain activities to ensure solution quality
- Support knowledge sharing, collaboration and teamwork
- Work closely with product development team and support team
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Minimum Bachelorâ€™s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree, in Information Technology, Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Hands on ability in preparing test cases, scripts and data based on business requirements
- Consultative approach, strong emphasis on communication and execution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Details oriented, have a passion to learn and is committed to self-improvement
- Adaptable, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Basic knowledge of Accounting will be an added advantage
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills, with the confidence make and stand by decisions.
- Good team player and keen to learn new technology.
- Full-Time/Interns position(s) available